Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Glasgow !

Hello all !


It has been quiet on this page lately right ? Lucky for you I`m in Glasgow this week for 2 Simple Minds gigs so the much needed update can begin !


The trip started this morning. I needed to be at the airport at 10am. When I got there the flight was already delayed by one hour. Then another half hour. Eventually, we took off at 13.00 instead of 11.00 lol ! Arrived in Glasgow around 15.00 checked in and went shopping. I have been here before in 2006 (also for a Simple Minds concert) and I don`t know where I went walking then but obviously in the wrong part of town ! I can`t remember that there were so many shops and malls here ! OMG ! And they all have autumn sales ! And penguins must be very popular here because they pop up everywhere !


Anyway, some nice pictures to set the christmas mood...


No comments: