Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 14 - Horseback-riding and hotdogs and soup...

This morning I went for a nice trip with the horses. Along mountains, snowy meadows, very nice ! My horse was called Sóki and it was lovely.


Back in the city, I went for some more shopping, a girl can never shop enough ! Unfortunately it was raining, the only day it rained in these entire 2 weeks.

I stopped at THE BEST PLACE for hotdogs, : Bæjarins Beztu. Bill Clinton and Metallica will agree with me and stop at this little place whenever they`re in town.

After that I walked past this little bistro that had "soup in bread". Curious as I was, I wanted to try this and it turned out to be very nice ! Almost a full meal, I felt really stuffed with the soup on top of previous mentioned hot dog...

So that was my trip to Iceland. It was nice, cold, a bit scary at times, but worth doing. I can`t wait till next time ! During summer, doing the westfjords and such.

No comments: